Back in Nueva York. Handling.
Its about time I link to a few of the homies websites and such because theres too many people doing ill things right now.
First off check out the homegirl Willa Nasatir (on whoms couch I am writing this) fellow highschooligan and friend
Next is my dude Spike Carter, boyfriend of Willa and good friend
Big Bandoson, first name Jon has got an ill website with his video/photo projects, this dudes got it going on.
A friend of mine from back in the day Jack Greer has been consistently coming correct with his multimedia art stuff
Thats all for now
The apocalypse couldn't come any sooner.
To start off this week:
1.Killed By Death Vol. 1-1989-VA
I Wanna Be Rich-Cold Cock
2.Beauty and the Beat-2005-Edan
I See Colours-Edan
3.Breaking Atoms-1991-Main Source
Snake Eyes-Main Source
- This is the first episode of the new WEDIDIT mix show: WEDIDIT TRANSMISSIONS. From now on, we will be featuring a monthly mix by some of our favorite up and coming artists from all around the world, as well as cover art by a variety of our favorite up and coming visual artists. We pick one producer and one visual artist, and just let them do their thing. All mixes/tapes will be made exclusively for WEDIDIT but will more than likely be available elsewhere around the blogosphere.
- We would like to inaugurate the show with the very first exclusive episode by our friend, THE DENE ROAD. The tape is titled, "SOME OF THE CUT AND RE-ARRANGED TEXTS."
- And our first featured visual artist is already a familiar face to the blog. The homie 96 has done it again. And do I see a little hidden gem in this piece? Hmmm . . . thanks for the design man!
- The WEDIDIT MIX SHOW will be hosted on the blog for now, until we can get the website finished, where there will be a designated area to download each month's mix.
Jay Scarlett and Cinnaman have finished compiling the new Beat Dimensions compilation, a follow up to the BD1 circa 2007. Vol. 2 features all your favorite heavy hitters from around the globe. Pre-order your copy now.
01. Dorian Concept - Be Tween
02. Nosaj Thing - FWD
03. Zo (a.k.a. La Chauve-Souris) - The Peacock Revolution
04. Low Limit - Turf Day
05. Danny Breaks & DJ Adlib - The Sound
06. P.U.D.G.E. - Reign Dancing With…
07. Dizz1 - Konotakosuke Yaro
08. Samiyam - Swamp Tarts
09. Mike Slott - Cadeting
10. Mono/Poly - Distant Form
11. Ras G - Crazy Alien
12. Dimlite - Ravemond's Young Problems
13. Devonwho - Welts
14. Erik L - Soularp Suite Pt. 2
15. Kenlo Craqnuques - ZoÏd
16. Tiago - Babel Fish
17. Dalt Wisney - R2FUX
18. Fulgaence - Haggis
19. Exile - Super Robot
20. Busy - Ecliptic Armilla
two new EPS by me, GROUNDISLAVA.
Devon will also be selling copies at upcoming shows
“I was going to make this shit super formal and long but I think it’s best I just keep real and on the shorter side. I’ve been getting way too drunk for a long time and I’m pretty sure that’s news to no one. The whole hammered black guy thing is funny and started off as an innocent joke about the semi reckless way I acted when I was wasted.
Unfortunately that shit took of to extreme new heights this weekend and the way I acted on Friday was beyond uncalled for. I don’t really remember anything at all but between what I can remember and what I’ve been told I pretty much understand that I acted like a real fucking retard.
There will be no more hammered black guy shows that I can predict right now because I’m putting down the bottle until I figure out how to handle my shit responsibly again. Were gonna finish the recordings for the mixtape put that shit out and then after that I’m going to get a new name and change my shit up because I really can’t take any more of this.
I’ve almost lost all of my friends over the stupid ass way that I act multiple times now and I can’t put up with this shit anymore. My biggest fucking apologies to the Unknown theatre, Ethan Dawes, all the homies and people that I probably pissed off. Everyone who ever came to a show thank you, so much love for you guys and please believe this rapping shit is not over.”
Much love Mo, proud of you and hope you continue pushing yourself.
"Synesthesia is the long-awaited debut EP by Swiss producer Aid Copelj a.k.a. AEED. Purr! Cats have been waiting for this one.
AEED’s roughneck Hip Hop bangers are exclusively available as a free MP3 download here at Error Broadcast.
The nine tracks on Synesthesia feature mangy electronic Rap beats that wonderfully stumble & stutter but make you shake your ass nevertheless. With his barefaced synthesizer melodies and angular production, AEED manages to establish a unique sound between Hip Hop, IDM and candy Pop music.
Synesthesia is a sparkling gem of a record. A bling gem made of plastic, but cutting edges all over. Essential download. Purr!"
Babygames EP - All the upbeat shit, house music, etc.
feat. Devon, aLIVE, Snowman Jack, P.U.D.G.E., J1, Computer Jay, Teeko ft. Dwight Trible (!!!), Dam Funk, Ras G, Proh Mic, Dibiase, J Bizness, Moonsatellite, Black Spade, and House shoes.
This is Misel Quitno a.k.a. Dimlite. Dimlite is from Switzerland and is killing the game right now. Misel Quitno (Dimlite) released Sleep Over Pieces Vol. 1 in 2007. This album is like nothing else out. Let the music do the talking.
Misel's Sleep Over Mix Vol 1.5
Just found out about this Belgian cat who goes by the name Cupp Cave. Dude has got a handle on the drunken 8-bit style, sounds like I poured Sailor Jerry's on my Super Nintendo. Make sure you check out his myspace and blog
"Transparent Obstacle"-Cupp Cave
You heard right. A good friend of Wedidit, Dr. Strangeloop, has just done a mix for Mary Anne Hobbs' BBC Radio 1 show. Pick up the "Ignition" mix and let that shit take you there ya feel me?